Sunday, May 26, 2013

My weekend - some poker, some liquor

I hope all of you are having a good weekend and are settling down to watch a lot of Arrested Development.

Last night, I played poker with some friends and drank some of the following liquors: Hot Sex, a chocolate vodka concoction and a pinot noir called Fat Bastard. I brought the wine, my other friend brought the chocolate liquor. We were in a "vaguely inappropriate names for alcohol" kind of mood, it seems.

The chocolate vodka liquor was literally called hot sex. I'm sure Hot Sex people they called it that just so people would buy it after jokingly saying "Of course I like hot sex!" I'm also pretty sure that's why my friends bought it (also because of the chocolate) so good job, marketers!

Although I liked the liquor all right, it definitely did not live up to its namesake.

No comments:

Post a Comment